Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Traveler

This month I have been traveling more than usual. I have spent many years just staying close to Cincinnati because I did not have the time to travel, but now I am ready to start seeing the world.  Earlier this month, I was in Chicago. It is a great place to eat, ride the L and shop. You can't go wrong visiting Chicago. Sorry I don't have my Chicago pictures uploaded yet. I will post them later.


 I just got back from Charleston South Carolina. I spent time on the beach, swimming in the ocean and eating some really great food.

Isle of Palms, South Carolina
 I lounged on the beach for a couple of days in "Isle of Palms". The last time I was at the beach was probably in the early 90's.
I toured some really old houses and spectacular graveyards. I love historical places, especially if they have some good ghost stories attached.


Charleston, South Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...