Monday, March 5, 2012

Things I love

I found some really cool stuff online, and I like to share things that I have learned, so here we go. Hope you enjoy my current love's.

Wine cork planters

I love succulents because you can forget about them and they will be okay. Water them once a month or every couple of months and they still survive!!  This tutorial by Jannicake demonstrates how to plant the succulent buds in wine corks. I haven't tried this yet, but it is on my "to do" list.




Tutorial and picture by Jannicake

Pretty purse
The Grandview bag
I am a sucker for cute purses, so of course, I really liked this one. You can't go wrong with ruffles.
Tutorial and picture by The Boy Trifecta












The 1 minute chocolate cake by Chocolate-Covered Katie.
I made this single serving cake everyday for an entire week, it was delicious. I was thinking about mixing the dry ingredients and putting it in a container, then when I wanted cake I would just need to add the wet ingredients. Okay, so I have an addiction to chocolate. I also have made the flourless chocolate chip cookies, which were very yummy.

Check back next month for more "Things I love". Let me know if you make any of these things I've posted. I want to know how they worked for you. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...